Welcome to my stop on the Craft Your Passion Challenges "Holiday Havoc 2011" Blog Hop!!
We are very excited about holidays and wanted to add to the chaos and havoc.
What better way to do that, than to have a BLOG HOP!!!
If you have hopped over from Julie's blog (what wonderful projects she has shared on this hop!), then you are in the right place. If you just happened to stop by and would like to join our hop from the beginning, please go to Craft Your Passion Challenges and follow along for a chance to win some AMAZING blog candy along the way and PRIZES at the end.
All Craft Your Passion DT members are going to be playing along in the hop with some very special guest designers.
Each designer along the way is featuring a project that showcases a digital image from at least one of our amazing Blog Hop Sponsors.
What’s more exciting is you can participate too by creating a project and linking it up over at Craft Your Passion Challenges for a chance to win one of several prizes.
But, there’s a twist. Be sure to visit all the stops and leave a comment (we will be checking). Once you have finished the hop, we would like you to create a HOLIDAY project using at least one digital stamp and enter it with our Linky tool.
While you are hopping, be sure to check out the blog candy the designer's have to offer you. You don't want to miss out on any of it!
I'm so excited about being a GDT for this Blog Hop - thanks for having me Jenn! I have been asked to showcase this very cute, and rather cheeky, Christmas Mouse with Mistletoe by Bugaboo Stamps. I have chosen to make a Flip Flop (or Swing) Card for this project - it's the first time I've tried this fold, and it's one I'll be doing again because I l-o-v-e it! Make sure you check out the Bugaboo website, because as well as the gorgeous image I'm sharing with you this weekend (and others like her), you can try out the free image that's on offer!
My card recipe is as follows:
- Christmas Red and White Centura Pearl Printable Card, and Neenah Classic Crest Card are all by Crafter's Companion
- Backing Papers, Word Art on reverse of card (I decided to keep with the cheeky theme) and Snowflake Stamp in the sentiment on the front are all by Create with TLC,
- Christmas Mouse has been brought to life using Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours and then finished with a dusting of Iridescent Spray and Sparkle (both from Crafter's Companion):
- Fur - CG0.5, CG1, CG3
- Clothes - 178, 171, 68, 65
- Nose - 196
- Shoes - 120
- Bow - 14, 11
- Mistletoe - 109, 43, 175, 42
- Sentiments on the front of the card were computer produced and coloured using my normal word processing package.
- Sparkly red 'Merry Christmas' ribbon by Fantastic Ribbons
|Showing the reverse of the card|
Next stop by Alethea's blog, to see the lovely cards she has in store for you today.
Remember, once you have hopped to all the stops and left your comments (we will be checking), it's your turn to show us your "Holiday Havoc" project.
Make sure to include a digital stamp somewhere on your project, and link up your project over at Craft Your Passion Challenges by Midnight CST December to be eligible for the prizes. Winners will be announced on our Monday, December 26th Challenge post.
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop!
Hugs, Helen x
I would like to enter my card for the following challenges: