Another week brings another birthday! A niece celebrated her 17th birthday earlier this week and here is the card I made for her:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - Centura Pearl 300gsm card in Ivory (Crafter's Companion) cut and folded to a 12cm square card.
- Backing Paper and Sentiment are both by Create With TLC and were goodies the February Club. I can see this sentiment will be getting quite a bit of use and it looks just as good going vertically like this as it does horizontally!
- I brought this cutie to life (although I'm not sure I've got the sheen on her hair quite right!) with my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours (original numbering system):
- Hat & Scarf - 68, 65
- Hair - 104, 100, 92
- Skin - 132, 133
- Coat - 96, 91
- Muffler - 171
- Boots - 91, 98
- Outline - CG1
- I completed my design by adding 3 pieces of Bling to highlight Saffron's hat and also put them under the sentiment.
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
- Anything Goes! at Willow Sketchie Challenge
- Anything Goes (for using a Little Miss Muffet Stamp) at Little Miss Muffet Challenges
- Challenge #39 Happy Birthday (Second Entry) at Card Makin' Mamas
Hugs, Helen x