I'm on a roll this weekend - 2 blog posts :o)! This is the second of the cards that I've been commissioned to make for a work colleague. She saw my blog post A New Home and asked me to make a similar card for a friend of hers who has moved house this weekend. So, here is what I came up with:
I've followed the current sketch at Papertake Weekly which, being clean and simple, is right up my street!
- Base Card - Centura Pearl 300gsm card in Snow White (Crafter's Companion) cut and folded to a 15cm square card.
- Design Papers and 'ribbon' from the Strawberry Kisses CD (Crafter's Companion).
- Skin - 43, 51
- Eyes - 33
- Outline - CG1
- The sentiment ticket came from the February club at Create With TLC which I then tweaked in my word processing package to remove the original sentiment and then added my own fun sentiment.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Sketch #65 at Papertake Weekly
- Challenge #149 - Things that Leap at Digital Tuesday Challenge
- Challenge #110 - Let's Leap into Action at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges
- Challenge #175 - Green for Go at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
- March Challenge - Anything Goes with a Crafty Pad image at The Crafty Pad
- Challenge #40 - Let's see some Green at Card Makin' Mamas
Hugs, Helen x