As I think I may have mentioned last week, the lovely Heike passed a Liebster Blog award to me. Thank you so much Heike, and I am truly delighted that my creations inspire you and I really value our cyber-friendship. If you haven't discovered Heike's blog, you must pop along and visit her at http://heikescardsandcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ and say "Hello" from me - she is currently designing some stunning Celtic cards.
Now, as you may (or may not) know, the LIEBSTER BLOG Award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy. It comes from the German meaning 'dearest' or 'beloved', but can also mean 'favourite'. As part of the tradition, the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.
The rules are:
- The blogs I choose must have less than 200 followers.
- I must comment on their blog so they know about it.
- I must link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them as well as post the award on my blog.
- Von at http://yvonnescreativecards.blogspot.co.uk/ for encouraging me to set up my blog in June last year and being one of my first followers!!!! Thanks honey!
- Julie at http://craftyjulie57.blogspot.co.uk/ for commenting on most of my projects and sharing lovely projects with 'blog land'. You're a good friend!
- Tracey at http://craftyfox.blogspot.co.uk/ who started following me when she was (like me) a GDT in a blog hop last year. Check out her blog for lovely inspiration, and a taste of life "down under".
- Leesa aka The Navy Wife at http://gonebytheboard.blogspot.co.uk/ for her projects which just ooze total gorgeous-ness ... OK I know that's probably not a word but it's my post :o)!
Now I know this is only four bloggers, and there are plenty more I could nominate, but they all have more than 200 followers ... I'm sure you girls know who you are! So, rather than rashly nominate a fifth recipient, I'm going to leave at this for now and I'll come back at a later date to pass this on to number 5!
And to all of you who are my followers or if you're someone who just visits from time to time, thank you to you all for the lovely comments you've shared ... you are all wonderful!
I hope you have a great weekend - the sun's out here, so I'm off to do battle with the washing machine!
Hugs, Helen x