I'm very proud and excited this month to be working with the fabby team at Incy Wincy Designs as their Guest Designer for April! Thanks for having me girls!!!!! Kaia's projects were stunning last month - I hope you enjoy my creations as much! This week the challenge is "Easter or Pastel Colours" and we have been sponsored by Care2Stamp who have provided the images for us this week.
I have chosen to showcase the beautiful Milton with Lily (from the Wild Rose Studio Collection) for my card this week and I've made a shaped Easel Card:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Design Paper (called EasterRoses6) and sentiment are from the Create With TLC April Club. This club has now finished, but you may be lucky enough to pick up some of the goodies from Paulette's store. I love the textured, corrugated effect on the paper! If you don't already follow TLC then you really should - just be sure to tell Paulette that you hopped by from my blog.
- Image is by Care2Stamp and it is the utterly gorgeous Milton with Lily - I am totally in love with him! If you pop over there you'll find not only the other 6 Milton stamps but a whole host of other wonderful designs too. Taking inspiration from the spring colours in my garden, I brought Milton to life with my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours (old numbering system):
- Lily - 137, 8, 33, 163, 175
- Milton - 104, 100, 169
- Outline - WG0.5
I hope you'll come over to Incy Wincy, check out the gorgeous creations by the DT ladies, and then show us your Easter or Pastel Colours creations. Look forward to seeing you!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Challenge #25 - Easter at Ruby's Rainbow
- Easter / Spring Projects at Catch the Bug
- Challenge #179 - A Shaped Card at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
- Challenge #42 - Easter at Craft Your Days Away
- Easter at Card Makin' Mamas
- Challenge #16 - Easter at Card Crafter's Circle
- Challenge 210 - Happy Easter at Cute Card Thursday
- Challenge 9 - Fancy Folds at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards
- Challenge 51 - Happy Easter at Aud Sentiments
- Challenge #114 - Easter at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges
Have a great week!
Hugs, Helen x