Good morning friends and no, I have not taken leave of my senses (although my nearest and dearest would say that they were long gone - lol!) and made a 'typo'. Today, I would love to introduce you to Moorag, this month's new release by Debbie at The Crafty Pad.
Debbie has really gone wild this month because she's releasing loads (and I mean LOADS!) of wonderful things to tempt you. Firstly there are 4 different images (both line drawings and coloured images) of Moorag and her friends, then there is a set of 5 Moorag Design Papers, and finally there is a pack of 9 moovellous (sorry, couldn't help it!) sentiments, all with a bovine theme! Debbie has asked the whole Design team to use at least one image and sentiment this month for your inspiration, so here is my card (with a little layout help from the girls at Sweet Sketch Wednesday as Mr Mojo pulled a 'flanker' this week and went walk-about!):
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - Centura Pearl 300gsm card in Ivory, cut and folded to make a 15cm square card.
- Image - Moorag with Pail of Milk is by Debbie at The Crafty Pad Store and is one of the four new digiss being released today. Click here to go directly to the New Releases section at Crafty Pad Designs. Don't forget to check out the other great images that are also newly released. I tool-distressed the edge of my oval and then brought Moorag to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
- Moorag - True Black, FS6, IB2, GB4
- Pail - EB1, EB5, EB7, EB8
- Flowers - PP4, PP5, DR3
- Grass - CG1, CG2, CG4
- Sentiment - is one of the great new sentiments in the set of 9 dreamt up Debbie (with a little help from one the DT girls!) to accompany the Moorag images. Click here to be taken directly to the New Releases in Debbies store. I also tool-distressed the edges of this.
- Gems - from my stash.
So now I've whetted your appetite, here are some very good reasons to make sure you head over straight to The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog
- If you need further inspiration, have a look at the moovellous projects from the other DT Girls! Don't forget to pop over to their blogs and leave them some love too!
- The wonderful Debbie is giving one lucky reader a BUMPER PRIZE! She is offering all 4 images (either coloured or uncoloured - your choice), the full set of 9 sentiments AND the set of 5 Moorag Papers ... and they could be coming to live with Moo!!!!!!!! To be in with a chance of winning this huge stash, all you have to do is leave us a comment on the New Release Post and let us know what you think of Moorag and her friends!
- We're even giving you a second chance in this draw - simply make sure you follow The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog (and if you don't already, why not?) and then leave us a further comment letting us know you're a follower! :o)
All comments left on the New Release Post up to midday (BST) on Monday 9th July 2012 will be entered into our draw, and the winner's name will be announced on the Blog in our Winner's post on Thursday 12th July.
With a little help from the girls at Feline Playful, I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
- Sketch #160 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday
- Challenge #39 - Bingo at The Stamping Boutique - I claim the top line of Flowers, Bling, and Image & Sentiment or I could go for the left hand vertical line of Flowers, 3 or more layers, 2 different DPs or I could have the four corners of Flowers, Image & Sentiment, 2 different DPs and Distressing ... whichever you like girls!!!!!! :o)
- Happy Birthday at Moving Along With The Times (2nd Entry)
- Challenge #114 - Distressing at Robyn's Fetish
- Challenge #25 - Girls, Girls, Girls at Bunny Zoe's Crafts
- Challenge #37 - Birthday / Happy Everything at Victorine Originals
- Challenge #120 - Use a Digi at One Stitch at a Time - all the papers, image and sentiments are digis
- Challenge #146 - Use Something New on your Project at Stampin' Sisters in Christ - apart from the gems and base card, everything else is new!
- Summer Daze at Joanna Sheen
- July Monthly Challenge - Show us your best stay in the lines colouring at Great Impressions Stamps
In my excitement I nearly forgot to welcome my newest followers Sue and AJ - how rude of me ladies, I'm soooo sorry!!! However, I'm glad you could join me on my crafting journey.
That's all for now folks! Have a great week!
Hugs, Helen x