This is my first post of the day - please scroll up to see my second post
Good morning all! I've been having internet access and blogger problems most of last week, so I'm sorry this full post is now a few hours late ... but we're up and running now!
It's new challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs again, and our challenge for you this week is Monochromatic Green.
We are sponsored by Care2Stamp and not only is Kim providing our winner with a $15.00 Gift Certificate for her store, but she's also provided the images that the DT are using this week. Thank you Kim!
I don't think I have made a wholly green card and, to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure about this one but here is my project for you:
- Base Card - is Centura Pearl in Gold (although it looks green to me!) from a pack called Christmas which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card.
- Design Papers - the strip of paper is from a set called Floral Delights which was a Crafter's Companion Member's download in 2010 and the wavy circle (made using the largest rosette shape from the "nest" on the Ultimate Pro Embossing Board Springtime Sweets and Cupcake Treats) comes from my Paintbox Poppets CD-rom.
- Skin - FS3, FS6
- Hair - EB1, DG2, CG2, CG4, DG1, DG4
- Dress - CG1, CG2, CG4
- Shoes - CG2, CG4
- Wings - EB1, DG2, DG4, Colourless Blender
- Outline - GG1
- Flowers - made from a flower punch and I used the Floral Delights DP. I punched 2 rounds of flowers for each flower, slightly offsetting the top one (so that the 2 layers of petals are visible), and then added a gem (from my stash) to the centre of each flower.
- Posh Pins - the large beads came from Hobbycraft's 'pick & mix' bead section and the small frosted beads are from Sanctuary Beads.
Head on over to Incy Wincy Designs and see the beautiful Monochromatic Green projects my talented team-mates and our Guest Designer Kim (owner of Care2Stamp) have made, and then come back and share your creation with us! You've got until Sunday 23rd September 2012 to link your cards up.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (with some help from the girls at Feline Playful - thanks girls):
- Challenge #37 - Bingo at Ruby's Rainbow I claim a diagonal line of Gems, Flowers and Pins
- Challenge #33 - Things with Wings at Love To Create
- TPE166 - Monochromatic at The Pink Elephant
- Make It Girly at Whoopsie Daisy
- Fortnightly Challenge Number 45 - Colour Challenge at Forever Friends
- Challenge 26 - Anything Goes at The Squirrel and The Fox
- Challenge #111 - I Believe I Can Fly at Raise The Bar Challenge
Take care, Helen x