Good morning my crafty friends, and I hope you are well this morning. A very warm welcome to both Gail and Asmah who have joined us on my crafting journey ... that makes 50 followers now and I thank you all for your encouragement and support.
As it's Monday morning, it's new challenge time at at Incy Wincy Designs, and this week it's a very simple challenge for you all ... Anything Goes!
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - is Centura Pearl in Ivory, which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card.
- Image - this gorgeous girl with the autumn leaves is the image in the Autumn is Coming! set by The Paper Shelter. In this set, you get an outline digi stamp and also this wonderfully pre-coloured image. As my coloured could not do this stamp justice, I decided to cheat and use the coloured image which I digitally super-imposed onto the set background.
- Sentiment - is, of course, by the talented Paulette at Create with TLC and was a freebie she gave away on her blog last month. It is called Fall Spiral Poem. I printed out the label which comes with the Autumn is Coming! set in a large size, before putting it back through my printer so that the sentiment came out onto the coloured paper. I then fussy cut around the petalled shape, and then used Gold Versamark Ink to distress the edges, just to add to the autumnal feel! The Versamark Ink was a bargain ... I bought a sealed bag of what was billed as "Try a New Craft - Stamping" at my Church Fete last month. When I got home and opened the bag, I was amazed to find 2 sealed Ink cubes (gold & silver) 2 pots of embossing powder (also gold & silver) and a pack of 12 small rubber stamps (of which only 2 have been inked up). The princely sum for this bag was just 50p!!!!!!!!!!
- Ribbon - is white satin edged organza ribbon from my stash, which I recoloured using my Spectrum Noir Pen in shade JG6 before tying it in a bow.
My Incy Wincy team-mates and Saumya (this month's Guest Designer) have got plenty of further inspiration for you, so do pop over and check out their creations for Anything Goes! Don't forget to come back and share your creations with us - you've got until Sunday 14th October 2012 to link your cards up.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges, with a little help from the girls at Feline Playful:
- DYSU #92 - Warm Colours at Do You Stack Up
- October Monthly Challenge - Fall at Great Impressions Stamps
- Fall/Halloween Project at Scrappy Frogs
- Challenge #184 - Photo Inspiration at Stamptacular Sunday
- Challenge #43 - Autumn Colours at Card Crafter's Circle
- Fall is Here at Card Makin' Mamas
- R#92 - Lots of Leaves at Crafts 4 Eternity
- Challenge #153 - Autumn at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge
- Autumn Leaves at Emergency Crafters
- Challenge #23 Autumn/Fall at Simply Create Too
I hope that you have a great week!
Hugs, Helen x