It's new challenge day at Incy Wincy Designs and today our challenge theme is Giving Thanks. We'd like to see your projects that say "Thanks" or "Thank you" on them.
Our lovely sponsor this week is the superbly talented Krista of Saturated Canary, and she has kindly supplied each of the DT members with their choice of digi to use for this challenge. My challenge was which one of the pretty images to use. I did manage to make a decision (lol!) and here is my card for you today:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - made from Centura Pearl in Snow White, cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card
- Design Papers - my base paper is from the Vintage Grunge Postcard Collection by Debbie at Crafty Pad Designs. By loading the image into my word processing package, I have been able to tweak the colour to an aqua shade so that it matches the blue tones in the middle layer on my card. This middle layer is called Red Wallpaper Paper, from the Comforts of Home Kit and it has been designed by Summer at Summertime Designs. I have tool distressed the edges of these two layers
- Skin - FS2, FS3
- Eyes - DG4
- Lips - DR7
- Hair - GB1, GB8, GB10 - I've tried to get some 'shine' in her hair ... not sure if I've managed it or not?
- Top - EB1, EB2, DR7, DG2, DG3
- Trousers - TB1, TB2, TB9
- Envelope - DR7
- Outline - BGR1
- Heart Confetti - don't tell my girls this, but I discovered a little tub of confetti shapes hidden in their 'Art 'n' Craft' box when I was looking for some clay for a school project last week. I thought the little red hearts would be totally perfect and they add a great sheen to the project .... Ssshhhhhhhh!
- Gems - from my stash, but originally came from a french hypermarket in a bumper bundle I bought last year.
Do check out the Incy Wincy challenge blog and see the other great cards Giving Thanks which have been created by my talented teamies and this months Guest Designer Paula. Then come back and show us your projects - you've got until Sunday 11th November 2012 to link your creations up.
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
- Challenge #47 - Patterned Paper at Card Crafter's Circle
- Monthly Challenge - Sparkle at Visible Image
- Give Thanks Challenge at Scrappy Frogs
- Challenge #45 - Make it Sparkle at Pile It On
- All That Glitters at Sweet Stampin'
- Challenge #82 - Bold and Bright at My Mum's Craft Shop
- Week 44 - Bright Colours and Sparkle at Polka Doodles
Hugs, Helen x