This morning brings a new challenge for the Team A Divas at Whoopsi Daisy, and our theme for you this week is Tag It!
Our lucky winner's prize is (as usual) one sheet of images from the Whoopsi Daisy Store, unless you've used a Whoopsi Daisy Image for your project in which case you can choose two sheets of images. Linnie has also kindly let the DT loose in her store to choose an image to showcase. In the last 10 days, Mr Mojo and I have spent too long huddled under the poorly blanket, so it's been good to finally feel like I have enough energy to craft ... and here is the result:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - is Neenah Classic Crest Card onto which I printed the image
- Image - This little cutie (I'm not sure if it's a fairy or a sprite!) is from Sheet 284 and she is just one of the gorgeous digis drawn by Linne at Whoopsi Daisy. To bring this little sweetie and star to life, I used my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
- Skin - FS2, FS3
- Coat - OR1, Silver Gel Pen
- Wings - BT2, Silver Gel Pen, Holographic Embossing Pwder
- Hat - PL4, PL5, BT1, BT4, BT5, Silver Gel Pen
- Mitts - PL4, PL5, BT1, Silver Gel Pen
- Scarf - BT1, Silver Gel Pen
- Trousers - BT4, OR1
- Stockings/Booties - PL4, PL5, BT1, Silver Gel Pen
- Ribbon - from my stash
- Embossing - around the edges of the wings and the star using my Versamark Pen and Holographic Embossing Powder. Click on the picture below to supersize it and check out the sparkle!
Do come over to Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and see the other gorgeous creations the Divas have made featuring "Tags". Then come back and show us your creations. You've got until Sunday 17th February to link your creations up. Don't forget if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, then you can make any style of card or project - you don't have to follow this week's theme!
I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:
- Challenge #25 - Anything Goes at Sparkles Christmas Challenge
- Get in Shape at Winter Wonderland
- AC156 - Colour Challenge of Grape, Waterfall & Pumpkin at Annabelle Stamps
Hugs, Helen x