Good Evening All,
This is another non-DT post from me ... and I'm using up some stash too! It's the beginning of March, and I'm still managing (in some form or another) to keep up with my resolution ... :oD
Here's a card I've made, having been inspired by a Freebie sentiment:
- Base Card - a pre-made A6 card blank in cream
- Design Papers - are from a set by Erica Zane called Grow and you can get this mini pack from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I've used Papers 2, 3 and 4 from the pack for this card.
- Image -a cover freebie cling stamp from Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine. It came from a set called "The Floral Collection". I inked it up using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and brought the flowers and leaves to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
- Flowers - GB1, GB3, GB4, GB5
- Leaves - BT2, BT4, BT5, BT9
- Sprays - Versamark Pen and Gold Embossing Powder
- Outline - GG1
- Sentiment - is called "Thinking of You" and it was a freebie at Beccy's Place last week. I love the wording of the Irish Blessing behind the main part of the sentiment and it is very reminiscent of a version that I have sung on many occasions at Guide events ... yes, another favourite vesper!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- AC157 - Sketch Challenge at Annabelle Stamps - I've rotated the sketch through 180°
- Challenge 55 - Blue and Yellow at Little Miss Muffet
- Inspiration Challenge Group - Photo Inspiration at Crafter's Digital Art Center
- Challenge #50 - Un-Inked Stamp at Use It Tuesday - not only has my image stamp never been inked up before, it's also been sat in my craft drawer since spring 2012 when it was a magazine cover gift, so I'm using my stash too! The card blank I've used was in a pack that I bought nearly 2 years ago, when I first started making cards.
Hope you've had a good weekend.
Hugs, Helen x
Hugs, Helen x