Good morning friends and welcome to another Monday. So, the longest day has been and gone, the nights are drawing in (!) and the weather is more November than June! Apart from that, all's good here!!! Hope you and yours are well.
It's new challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs again, and this week's challenge is Tic-Tac-Toe or Bingo! Here's your board, courtesy of the lovely Nikki and the challenge is 3 in a line, any row, column or diagonal (just make sure you tell us in your post which line you're claiming please!):
As usual, we've got some great sponsors lined up for you this week.
Our second sponsors are the team at The Paper Shelter who are offering our second lucky winner a $20 Gift Certificate to their store.
The Paper Shelter team have also very kindly given the DT some of their images and papers to showcase this week, and here is my creation. I'm claiming the right hand column of Frame, Lace, Use Metal:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - is Centura Pearl in Ivory which I cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card.
- Image on Paper - is the Composition Page from In the 20s by The Paper Shelter. This image is all pre-coloured, but this cutie does come in a black and white line drawing so you can colour her yourself or a "stand alone" coloured version so you add her to your choice of papers.
- Frame - is the Paper Page from the In the 20s Stamp set. I've carefully cut out the green part, which left me with a swirly frame. To get a 3-D effect, I used a couple of layers of thick cardboard strips around the edge of the papers.
- Lace - from my stash and stiched to make a rosette with a little red frosted bead in the middle from Sanctuary Beads
- Posh Pin - is home made, using a header pin and frosted brown beads from Sanctuary Beads. The large brown and medium teal coloured beads came from a "pick & mix" pot by Hobbycraft
I hope you'll come over to Incy Wincy Designs and look at the other gorgeous creations by my team mates and Linda, who has been our fabby Guest Designer all through June. Then don't forget to come back and play Tic-Tac-Toe or Bingo with us!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Have a great day! Hugs, Helen x