Hello friends and hope you're well this afternoon! A very swift post from me.
After the heat of yesterday, today is somewhat cooler here. It keeps threatening to rain, but not the thunderstorms we were forecast!
I made this card in about 20 minutes this morning - I was up early, so filled in my extra time usefully .... !!!!!
OK - I know it's very, very, very CAS - but I like it!
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - pre-folded Kraft card base in A5
- Images - this cute little bird was a freebie in May from The Alley Way Stamps. I set 3 birds into 3 corners of a square format and then I paper-pieced the birds' bodies with these 3 gorgeous, different coloured, spotty papers from the 14 Days of Valentines kit by Summer at Summertime Designs. I drew over their tail feathers in gold gel pen before tool distressing the edges of the square. I finished the square by doodling round the edges with my gold gel pen. I've never been happy with my doodling before, but this doesn't look tooooooo bad!
- Sentiment - is also a freebie from The Alley Way Stamps and goes with the bird image. I've simply put this into the fourth corner of the square before printing.
Told you this one was quick and simple!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Be Inspired Challenge #30 - Photo Inspiration at The Alley Way Stamps
- Day 169 - White Space at 365 Cards I'm hoping that blank Kraft card counts for this challenge!
- 9th Challenge - Take Flight - Rhedd and Rosie Challenge
- June Challenge - Wings at Bunny Zoe's Crafts
- Challenge #67 - Anything with Wings at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner
- Distressing at Divas by Design
Hope you have a great rest of the afternoon and evening!
Hugs, Helen x