Hope you're well and had a great weekend. I'm sorry, I'm a day and a few hours late with this post ... my crafty days last week got blasted into oblivion by Christmas shopping with "himself" on Tuesday (can't craft with him around ... although he did inadvertently discover one of my crafty hidey-holes whilst trying to hide Christmas presents! Oooooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and then on Wednesday I got a call from the estate agents to say that the sale of my late Mum's house, which wasn't going to be completed last week meaning I could clear up there over the weekend, was going through for Friday - had to drop everything and shoot over there. I must say I got rather itchy fingers not being able to craft.
Anyway, with apologies to the team, it's new challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs and this week we want to see your Christmas Stockings!
Firstly, Care2Stamp are offering one lucky prize winner a $15 Gift Certificate.
Our second sponsor is Tamara and her team at The Stamping Chef who is offering our second lucky prize winner a $10 Gift Certificate.
Thanks to both of them for sponsoring us this week!
Tamara and her team have also been kind enough to give the DT some of Tamara's images to use - here is my card featuring one of Teri's "Smexy Chicks":
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - made from Centura Pearl in Ivory, which I die-cut (using the largest oval in my Framelits Oval Set, and then scored and folded it to make a rocker card
- Design Paper - is by Paulette at Create with TLC and was, I think, a blog freebie in December 2012. Framelits Oval Die
- Image - this "Smexy Chick" is called Don't Pout, Just Kiss! and she has been designed by Tamara at The Stamping Chef. I die-cut this expectant one using a smaller Framelits Oval Die (although I'm not quite sure I've got the balance in sizes quite right) before bringing her to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
- Skin - FS2, FS3, CR4
- Jumper and Leg Warmers - LV2, LV3, CG4, gold Gel Pen
- Mistletoe - EB1, CG4, Gold Gel Pen
- Sentiment - comes from Paulette at Create with TLC (who else manages such witty sentiments?) and this was part of the 2012 Christmas Club.
I hope you'll come over to Incy Wincy Designs and see the wonderfully stocking-ed creations by my teamies and our December Guest Designer Sue. Don't forget to come back and share your Christmas Stockings with us - this challenge ends on Sunday 8/12/2013.
If you like the sound of sharing fun with us, we've got a DT Call going on right now!!!!!! We're looking for 4 or 5 crafty ladies or gents who enjoy creating with Sponsor Images to join our fun filled team .... and we do have fun, and we do laugh .... alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) All the details are on this post so do check it out and send us an e-mail. We'd love for you to join us.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
- Challenge #115 - Christmas Sentiment at Bearly Mine Challenge
That's it from me for today - I'm off to town to do battle with the other Christmas shoppers!
Have a good day.
Hugs, Helen x