Monday 31 March 2014

I need a huggle!!!!!

This is my first post of the day - please scroll up to see my second post

Good morning friends and I hope this post finds you well. We had simply gorgeous weather over the weekend, and I got spoilt for Mother's Day too .... hope things were good for you and yours!


Anyway, we've got another new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs and this week you can choose your challenge (within reason) as we're playing Tic-Tac-Toe (or Bingo)!  And here is your board created by Karen from which you need to choose 3 in a line (either horizontal, vertical or diagonal) - we don't mind which, as long as you tell us in your post what your line is.




We've got two wonderful sponsors again this week.

Firstly, the team at Polka Doodles are offering 4 digital stamps to our first lucky prize winner.
Our second sponsor is Nikki from Limited Runs Digital Stamps who says "Limited Runs Digital Stamps is a place where I can enjoy a calorie free cupcake, there are over 120 flavours to choose from one for every occasion. It's not all sugar in sweets there are tons of Christmas,Halloween Backgrounds,Fairies,Critters and lots more to see. I've also kept the prices lower then most shops seeing I know as a crafter on a budget it's nice to get a great deal and there are some hidden ones to even save more. So grab a cuppa and pop in and take a look around. 
Join in the monthly giveaway where you can win 5 free digi's from Limited Runs." Nikki is offering a prize of 3 digital stamps to our second lucky winner.


Here is my card for you this week, featuring a digital image from Limited Runs Digital Stamps:



My card recipe is as follows:
  • Card Base - is Centura Pearl in Snow White Silver which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card.
  • Design Paper - is a freebie (quite an old one I think) by Donna at Bearly Mine Designs. I just love the black swirls on this paper! As usual, I digitally sized this paper in my word processing programme before putting a black coloured border round it to give a faux mat layer.
  • Image - this snuggly couple are called Emily and Huggle and they've been drawn by a new artist to Limited Runs Digital Stamps, namely Courtney (Nikki's niece). My youngest and I call cuddles "huggles" so this image is perfect for her ... when I showed her this image in Nikki's store, her little
    eyes lit up, so I'll be stashing this card for her birthday later in the year! I brought Emily and Huggle to life with my 
    Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours before die cutting them with my second largest Framelits Flower Die:
    • Hair - PP2, PP3, PP4, CG2
    • Skin - FS2, FS3
    • Dress - CG1, CG2, CG3, PP6
    • Boots - CG2, CG3, PP6
    • Huggle - EB2, GB6, GB7, GB9
    • Outline - BT1
  • Sentiment - is by Paulette at Create with TLC and I think it was a freebie in January 2012
  • Lace - is from my stash

This is my Tic-Tac-Toe (or Bingo) card - why not head over to Incy Wincy Designs and check out the other lovely creations by my teamies. Then come back and play Tic-Tac-Toe/Bingo with us and share your creations. This challenge will end on Sunday 6th April 2014.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I'll be back shortly with my second post of the day - in the meantime, take care!

Hugs, Helen x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen, and I love the "huggle" idea.
    Huggles!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun image \helen and a great card!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool image and a great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Art Impressions' challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x