This is my first post of the day - please scroll up to see my second post
Good morning friends and welcome to another week! Hope this post finds you all well, and suitable rested after the weekend ... even though it wasn't the best weather wise here on the south coast of the UK! The eagle eyed among you may notice that I've added a new following option. You can subscribe to follow my crafty adventures by e-mail, and that's just what Sharon (my newest follower) is doing!!!! Welcome Sharon!
We've got two lovely sponsors for this challenge. The first is Teri from Delicious Doodles who is offering one lucky prize winner 4 digis from her store and the second sponsor is Digital Delights who are offering our second lucky prize winner a $5 Gift Certificate to their store.
I opted to make a bookmark (I'll post a tutorial on this style and more pics tomorrow, but the sun has gone down now and lightbulbs give everything a yellowish tinge) using one of Teri's fab images (OK so regular readers may realise that I'm being slightly biased here, having just GDT'd with the Delicious Doodles team during April!):
My project recipe is as follows:
- Card base - is Centura Pearl in Snow White Silver measuring 16cm x 6cm which I scored and folded at 8cm and again at 8.2cm (ish!) to make folded card.
- Image - is Haunting Moon by Teri at Delicious Doodles and it conjures up memories of The Highwayman by Tennyson (I know there wasn't a loch involved it!) or some of the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling. I have brought this scene to life using my Craf-T Chalks in the following colours:
- Hills - Dark Green, Green
- Loch - Dark Blue, White
- Sky - Royal Blue, Turquoise
- Moon - White
- Shore - Dark Grey, Black
- Highlights - White Silver Gel Pen
I will give this bookmark a suitable quote on the reverse .... I need to be able to borrow my eldest's "HP" books to find one!
I hope you'll come over to Incy Wincy Designs and see the other great Bookmarks or Tags that my wonderful team-mates have made. Then come and share your projects with us - this challenge will end on Sunday 4th May 2014.
I would like to enter this project in to the following challenge:
I'll be back a little later with my next DT post - in the meantime, take care!
Hugs, Helen x