My card recipe is:
- Card Base - a pre-made A5 card in marbled grey
- Image - this egg was a digi in the April 2012 Club from Paulette at Create with TLC. I took the egg into my word processing programme 3 times, and then designed the layout of the card by rotating the images and sizing them to suit before printing the whole card out
- Sentiment - is a cling stamp which was a Cardmaking and Papercraft freebie (from last year I think). I stamped this using a Versa Color Ink Cube in Silver and then immediately stamped again (without re-inking) to get the shadow.
Quite a simple card ... but it looks very effective!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Easter Challenge at Milk Coffee
- Happy Easter Challenge at Jellypark Friends
- Easter Challenge at Hobbybook Designer Challenge
- Week 167 - One Layer Card with Shadow Stamping at Less is More
Have a great evening!
Hugs, Helen x