Thursday 17 April 2014

Simply ... Easter

Good evening friends - this will be a very swift post from me as I would like to catch some challenges. This is a very quick Easter Card I made today:



My card recipe is:

  • Card Base - a pre-made A5 card in marbled grey
  • Image - this egg was a digi in the April 2012 Club from Paulette at Create with TLC. I took the egg into my word processing programme 3 times, and then designed the layout of the card by rotating the images and sizing them to suit before printing the whole card out
  • Sentiment - is a cling stamp which was a Cardmaking and Papercraft freebie (from last year I think). I stamped this using a Versa Color Ink Cube in Silver and then immediately stamped again (without re-inking) to get the shadow.

Quite a simple card ... but it looks very effective!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Have a great evening!
Hugs, Helen x



8 comments:

  1. great card Helen - have a great Easter. Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant one layer card, Helen. Thanks for joining the Jellypark Friends "Happy Easter" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Easter card Helen!
    Thank you for playing along this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is charming... super stamp!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS design!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for playing with Hobbybook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for joining us at hobbybook!!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x