Wow, I seem to have been really busy this week and not just with work. I have also managed to find some time to sit down and craft! Just a well really as there are a plethora of office birthdays in January. This card is for a good friend in the office, so I wanted to do something a little special for her, and it fits in with some challenges too!
My card recipe is:
- Card base - pre-made A5 card blank in white onto which I've directly printed my DP
- Design Paper - is one of the co-ordinating papers from the Kids at Play CD-Rom (part of the Papercrafting Collection Twin CD-Rom by Rachelle Anne Miller
- Cardstock - is plain black card which I've cut 0.5cm smaller all round than my base card, just to show off this pretty heart paper!
- Image - is a die cut butterfly, using the largest butterfly in the Die'sire Essentials Beautiful Butterflies set. My TIP for Top Tip Tuesday is try using the negative cut from your dies like I have to make a focal point on the card, and show off your pretty paper underneath. Although I've left my butterfly unadorned, you could use gems etc. to glam up your die cut space if you wish!
- Sentiment - is from a free set called Oscar the Owl and Pals that came with Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine a while back. I've stamped this directly onto my cardstock using a Versa Color ink pad in Gold.
Hope you like this clean and simple card as much as I do.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: