Good morning crafty friends and hope that this post finds you well - hugs winging their way to anyone who needs them.
It's new challenge time at Feeling Sketchy and we've got a lovely sketch for you this time, with plenty of possibilities. We've also got a lovely sponsor and it's Nikki from Polkadoodles who is offering our lucky winner from this challenge a prize pack!
So here's the sketch we'd like you to use as the inspiration for your project this time:
As you can see, I've rotated the sketch by 90° and rather than using different Design Papers for the border, I've used an embossing folder.
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base card - is an A5 sized pre-made white card base
- Matting layer - is some Core'dinations Cardstock (the pack I've got isn't available any longer unfortunately) is a dusky pink.
- Top layer - is Centura Pearl Snow White Silver which I've de-bossed with my Embossalicisous Honeycomb Patchwork Border, which was one of the goodies with Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue 10
- Flower - is made using my Die'sire Classiques Delicate Flower die (now only available as part of a multi pack here) and the Dusky Pink Core'dinations and Centura Pearl Snow White Silver. Before layering these together, I inked through the die using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and shaped the petals.
- Leaf Sprays - are made using leaf die in the Die'sire Classiques Delicate Flower set, and before I removed these from the die, I inked through using Silver VersaColor.
- Sentiment - is from my favourite sentiment set of the moment ... Swirly String Sentiment Set by Lili of the Valley which I've stamped directly onto the Centura Pearl in Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.
I hope I've inspired you to come over to Feeling Sketchy and join in with our sketch challenge - don't forget that you can rotate the sketch, change the element shapes etc. ... we just need to see that our sketch is the basis for your project!
Hope you have a great day!