Monday 2 January 2017

A "Pizza" the Action

This is my second post of the day - please scroll down for my first post

Hello Crafty Friends and, as promised, here is my second post of the day.

Sooooo, did any of you make any New Year's resolutions? I don't, mainly because I normally break them within the first week! But I've got some crafty ones tucked up my sleeve: 
  • use some of the many digis in my stash
  • finish off my PHD's  ... projects half done 😉
  • make cards that are not DT projects
  • do my Kit and Clowder classes to improve my colouring
  • don't buy more stash, because I've nearly got enough to open a craft store anyway!
Errrmmmmmm ... you'd better wish me luck with these! 😜Have you made any crafty resolutions?

Anyway, back to work!

Today sees the start of our new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs and our challenge this fortnight should be a nice and easy one to break you into the New Year gently .... Celebrate! What and how you celebrate is up to you, we just want to see your projects that celebrate anything; birthdays, weddings, graduations, new babies .........

We've got 2 fabby sponsors lined up for you.

The first is new to us and it's the team at Diddybag who are offering a $20 Gift Certificate to one of our lucky winners. Here's a little about them:



Diddybag offers over 10,000 sets of clipart.
We sell vector art and jpg/png. Starting at 99¢ and up.

From Adorable whimsical animals and children to elegant Victorian art.
All CU. No license necessary. All vector sets can be made into cutting files,
although the 99¢ Economy sets are subject to the artist’s terms.
We also have lots of scrapping and outlines for coloring as well.

Join our newsletter and receive news of our new sets, sales and freebies!


Our second sponsor is Naz from Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps and Naz is offering our second lucky winner one uncoloured digital image from her store. Naz also has a Challenge Blog and you can find her Facebook Group here.




Both of our sponsors have generously provided us with some digis to showcase, so here goes with my first project, a Pizza Box Party Invitation:


This little box was so quick and simple to put together, once I had played around with the digis and got the topper and invitation designed and printed out, and I thought these would be quite neat to hand out on the playground!

My project recipe is as follows:
  • Pizza Box - is a 6 inch x 11 inch piece of lightweight card (I used cream but you could use
    white and print a background design onto it, or even kraft card for a more authentic look!) which I scored, cut and folded using my Ultimate Pro and Boxer Board following this tutorial at SplitCoast Stampers
  • Topper and Inside Sheet - have been designed in my word processing package to fit in a 10 x 10 cm square, using images from the Pizza Party Set from Diddybag. I used the free font Coffee House for the black text and everything else came from the set! There's room on the back of the inside sheet to add the party details.

I hope that I've inspired you to come over to Incy Wincy Designs and Celebrate! with us, but if you are in need of any further inspiration do head over to the blog and check out the other great creations from my talented teamies! We'll be back with our next challenge on 16th January 2017.

I'll be back a little later to link this project up to some blog challenges.

In the meantime, take care!

Hugs, Helen x



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x