Good afternoon friends and I hope that this post finds you and yours well. How are you doing with any crafty resolutions you made? I'm not doing too well at the moment as I've been covering extra hours at work. However, my new job-share colleague started last week so I'm hoping that things will settle down in a few weeks, and I'll get some precious crafty time back!
So without further ado, here is my card for your inspiration:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Card base - is a premade A5 card in white cardstock
- Paper - is from a pad called Floral Fantasy by Lousie Tiler which was a cover gift on the March 2013 edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I've used this pretty rose and butterfly paper with a gorgeous vintage colour scheme which I absolutely LOVE and which goes very well with my new SN pens in the Vintage set!
- Image - is of course by Wendy at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps and this gorgeous girlie is is Little Autumn Girl-01 from the Three Little Autumn Girls set - I had fully intended making 3 cards, using each girl from the set, but time just beat me to it! I have brought this cutie to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the listed colours before cutting her out and mounting her onto my card with a sliver of black cardstock behind her.
- Skin - FS2, FS3, FS4, TN4, FS8 (Blush)
- Hair - RB1, RB2, RB3, RB4 (from the new Nature 24 pen set)
- Top - PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4 (from the new Vintage 24 pen set)
- Scarf & Shorts - VB1, VB2, VB3 (from the new Vintage 24 pen set)
- Bag - PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4, VB1, VB2, VB3, BG4
- Boots - BG2, BG4, BG6
- Outline & Shadows - BGR1
- Sentiment - is from my "go to" set, Swirly String Sentiment Set by Lili of the Valley which I have inked in Memento Black directly onto my image panel. Sadly, these sentiments are no longer available as stamps, but they are available as digis.
I hope that I have inspired you to come along and join in with our challenge but if you are in need of any further inspiration, please do head over to the challenge blog and check out the other wonderful creations by my oh-so-talented teamies. Then come back and show us your projects With an All Dressed Up Image. This challenge ends on 14th February, and we'll be back with our next challenge on 15th February 2017.
Don't forget that the Facebook Dressy Girls have another challenge for you which runs until the end of January ... their theme this month is Magical World.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Challenge #270 at Freshly Made Sketches - great sketch ladies, thank you!
- Challenge #88 - Thank You! at Sparkles Monthly Challenge
- Challenge#171 - Anything Goes plus a Sentiment at Aud Sentiments
- Challenge #226 - Clean and Simple at QKR Stampede
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.