Hello crafty friends, and here's my last "chasing my tail" post .... the "post fest" of the last 3 days sees me caught up with all my DT work, and I've started on the next bundle as some of these are printed out already!
Last week saw the start of our new challenge over at Feeling Sketchy but there's still plenty of time for you to play along. Our prize for you this time is a $10 Gift Certificate to any online store of your choice!
Here's the sketch we're playing with this time, as designed by Michelle:
And here's my card using this sketch as the base for my layout for a tea (or coffee lover) as the bottom pouch holds a coffee store gift card:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Card Base - is Snow White Silver Centura Pearl which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card base.
- Design Papers - are both by Marisa Lerin at Pixel Scrapper from a kit called England Papers Kit #2. The small flower print paper in the background is England Paper 04
- Pouches - are made from England Paper 03a which have been cut, scored and folded before having a part oval cut from the top using and have had a spotty green ribbon from my stash wrapped around them
- Teapot and Teacup elements - are dies from my Crafter's Companion 2016 Advent Calendar which have been cut out of Snow White Silver Centura Pearl before being adhered to my card. I even layered up 2 teacups to look like a stack!
- Sentiment - is by Lili of the Valley and comes from the Mixed Circular Sentiment Set. Sadly this set is no longer available as a clear stamp, but it is available as a digi set here. I have stamped the sentiment onto Snow White Silver Centura Pearl with Memento Ink before die cutting it with one of my Die'sire Essentials Circles dies.
I hope I have inspired you to come over to Feeling Sketchy and join in with this sketch. If you need any further inspiration before you grab for your stash, please head over to the blog and check out the other wonderful creations by my talented teamies. We'll be back with our new sketch challenge on 1st March 2017.
I will be back a little later to play along with some challenges.
In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs, Helen x