Letraset are offering one lucky winner a pack of Mid-Tone Promarkers and our second lucky winner will receive 3 Digital Images from The Stamping Boutique.
Tracey Malnofski has also kindly supplied the digital images for the DT to use this week, just to give you a taste of what you can find in her store. I have chosen this gorgeous image called, appropriately enough, Beach Baby.
For my layout inspiration I've followed the current sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches, which I think is a totally gorgeous CAS style. If you've been following me for a while, you'll know that frilly and fussy doesn't sit easily with me - I'm rarely happy with my fancy creations!My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - made from Centura Pearl in Snow White onto which I embossed the largest rosette shape from the "nest" on the Ultimate Pro Embossing Board Springtime Sweets and Cupcake Treats. I folded the card to make a hinge on the side, and 2 "feet" at the bottom and then cut round the embossed shape.
- Design Papers - from a 6x6 paper stack called Beach Babe by Fancy Pants Designs, which was a magazine freebie, possibly with Cardmaking & Papercraft last month ...I think!. I used the largest circle from the "nest" on the Ultimate Pro Embossing Board Springtime Sweets and Cupcake Treats to emboss circles on the DPs, and then cut them to shape.
- Image - Beach Baby is just one of the many fantastic images by Tracey at The Stamping Boutique and you can get your own copy of this cutie by clicking here! I defy you to pay a visit to the store and come away empty handed! This little sand baby came to life courtesy of my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
- Sea - BT2, BT4
- Sunsuit - BP1, BP2, CG2
- Skin - FS2, FS3
- Hair - TN4, TN5, TN7
- Flag & Spade - BP6
- Sky - light blue chalk
- Thread - White waxed Linen thread from my stash, which I then coloured using my Spectrum Noir Pen in shade BP6
Why don't you hop over to The Crafty Pad and see the great cards from this week's awesome Guest Designer and my "Talented Teamies" - I'm sure their creations will transport you to warmer climes, away from the dreary British "summer" ;o)!
Make sure you then come back and show us your At the Seaside creations! You've got until 8pm (BST) on Saturday 14th July 2012 to link your cards up. I know all the DT girls really love coming round your blogs and seeing your cards.
With a little help from the girls at Feline Playful, I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Sketch #153 at Tuesday Morning Sketches
- Challenge #16 - Anything Goes at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards
- Challenge #64 - Photo Inspiration (Hot Pink & Lime Green) at My Mum's Craft Shop
- Challenge #37 - Summertime at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days
- CIC#55- Some Like it Hot at Clearly Inspired Challenge
- Challenge #17 - Summer/Vacation at Simply Create Too
- SNSDC61 - Beach and Sand at Sweet 'n' Sassy Digis
- Challenge 29 - Cute or Cuddly at Poodles Parlour
- Summertime at Crafty Sentiments
- Going Round in Circles at Joanna Sheen
Hugs, Helen x