Good evening crafty friends and hope this post finds you well.
We're in the middle of our school Easter Holidays, so I've had one relaxing week already, and another slightly less relaxing week to come as we'll be moving eldest Bambino back home from Uni at the end of this week. How quickly her second year has flown past!
As it's the fifteenth of the month, it's time for our new challenge at All Dressed Up Challenges . As usual, our challenge is Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image. Not got any All Dressed Up images? Wendy has plenty of gorgeous images available in the All Dressed Up Etsy Store and has also very generously provided some freebies here - please send your friends over to ADU for the freebies though, to make sure they're available for other crafters to share!
So, here is my inspiration for you this month:
I think this creation will be finding a new home with a work colleague who has recently moved house!
My card recipe is as follows:
- Card Base - is Cream Centura Pearl Card which has been cut, scored and folded and then die cut using my largest Die'sire Essentials Hearts die to make a heart shaped easel card.
- Image - is, of course, by Wendy at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps and this one is called Home Sweet Home. I have brought the image to life using a mix of Spectrum Noir and Copic alcohol markers, before die cutting it using my largest Die'sire Essentials Hearts die so that it fitted perfectly over the easel folded base card!
- Stopper - is the word Celebrate which I die cut 3 times from Kraft Card and layered up to look like chipboard
- Flower - is layered flower die from my stash which I used to cut one flower in each of the sizes from Cream Centura Pearl Card. I then shaped and layered each die cut, before adding a clear gem from my stash to the centre of the top flower.
I hope that I have inspired you to dig out an All Dressed Up Digi and come over and join in the fun! However, if you are in need of any further inspiration, please do head over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and check out the gorgeous creations by my ever so talented teamies. Then come back and share your Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image project with us!
I would like to share this project with the following challenges:
- Wednesday Challenge: No Designer Paper at Simon Says Stamp
- Challenge #119 - D is for Die Cuts at Ike's World
- Challenge #134 - Fresh Beginnings at The Cutie Pie Challenge
- April Theme Challenge - Back To Nature! at Catch the Bug Challenge
- Challenge #184 - Pop it up at Inkspirational Challenges
- April Challenge: Wings, Tails or Spring Blossoms at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday Challenge - think I might have nailed all 3 with this image 😁
Hope you have a lovely and crafty week!
Hugs, Helen x