This is my second post of the day - please scroll down to see my first post
Hello again friends!
It's new challenge time at Lexi's Creations and this one will ease you into the New Year gently as it is Anything Goes! Our sponsor this fortnight is Priyanka from My Heart Pieces and our lucky winner for this challenge will get to choose some of Priyanka's sweet digis!
The lovely Lexi has opened the 'doors' to Fairy Dust Crafts and allowed us in (thanks Lexi!), and here is my card for you featuring one of Lexi's gorgeous images:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Card Base - is Centura Pearl Snow White with hint of Silver which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card
- Design Papers - are from a kit called All Is Calm by Summer at Summertime Designs. My base layerWhite Glitter! You can just catch the glittery bits in the photo, and I think it makes the paper look like shop bought glittered papers.
- Image - is called Kiri and she comes from the pen of Lexi at Fairy Dust Crafts. This gorgeously glamourous girl was die cut using my second largest Framelits Fancy Labels die, before being brought to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens and Cra-T Chalks in the following colours before I gave all the "fur trims" a liberal coating of White Glitter:
- Skin - FS2, FS3, TB2, PP5
- Hair - GB8, GB10
- Parka - TB2, TB3, TN7
- Jeans - TB5, TB6
- Boots - TN7, TN8
- Background - Craf-T Chalk in Light Blue which I dotted with a cotton bud/q-tip
- Sentiment - is by Paulette at Create with TLC and this was a blog freebie in November 2013. I took this into my word processing package and recoloured it blue so it tied in with the rest of my card
- Gems - from my stash
I hope you'll come over to Lexi's Creations and see the other wonderful creations by my teamies, our regular Guest Silvi and our Special Guest Designer Caroline. Don't forget to come back and show us your wonderful creations - remember it's Anything Goes! This challenge will end on Saturday 18th January 2014.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Challenge #76 - Sketch at Little Miss Muffet Challenge - I've added a row of gems just to give my design a bit more sparkle!:o)
- Challenge #18 - All that Glitters at Creative Knockouts
- Challenge 18 - Your Favourite Colour and Why at As You Like It Challenge - this cool blue colour is perfect for Winter Birthdays as it alludes to snowy and frosty weather ... quite unlike the wet and windy we're experiencing in the UK at the moment!
- Challenge #97 - Blue with Bling (Winter) at Love to Create Challenge
- Make It Girly at Whoopsi Daisy
- Challenge #69 - Layer Up! at Delicious Doodles
Whatever you're doing this week, have fun - if you're in the UK or in the weather affected parts of the US and Canada, please stay safe.
Catch you soon!
Hugs, Helen x