Wednesday 9 April 2014

3, 2, 1 - Cheers!

Hello friends! How are you doing this week? I would like to warmly welcome Teri (my newest follower) to this madcap world of crafting at Casa Mia ... you're very welcome hon, and I hope you enjoy my projects! 


I running more than a little late with this card - we went away for the weekend straight from school on Friday afternoon and didn't return until mid-evening on Sunday, so unfortunately "creation time" was taken up with packing time and now unpacking, washing and being taken out by my girls as it's now our Easter Hols :o/ !!!!!! We had a lovely weekend in Lincolnshire with my M-i-L, enabling her to catch up with many of her old friends and this meant that Papa Mia was able to show the girls and I some of his old "haunts"!!!!!!


Anyway, I digress - yesterday saw the launch of this week's challenge at Incy Wincy Designs and this week we've got a 3, 2, 1 Number Recipe for you. We want to see 3 of something, 2 of something else and 1 of a third item on your projects.


We've got a great sponsor again this week - Lindsay from Sassy Studio Designs is offering this week's lucky winner 4 digis from her store. And with so many digis there (including the new sentiments) there's bound to be something there for everyone!


Lindsay has also very kindly given each member of the DT their choice of image for this challenge.Those of you who are regular readers may recall that I'm an ex "Martini girl" , having worked at their head office (when it was located near to where I live) for a number of years. Soooooo, it will come as no surprise when you see the card I've created as inspiration for this challenge featuring one of Lindsay's "Sassy Girls":




I have used 3 Gems, 2 Design Papers and 1 Image!



My card recipe is as follows:

  • Card base - is Centura Pearl in Snow White Silver 
  • Design Papers - come from the Crafter's Companion "S.W.A.L.K." Papercrafting CD-Rom 2 which I treated myself to as it is currently on sale. The yellow musical notes paper is one of the Design Sets (design 11, colourway 1) and the pink floral paper is from the Co-ordinating Papers section 2 (design 1, colourway 3).
  • Image - is, of course, by Lindsay at Sassy Studio Designs and she is called Martini Sassy. I have  die cut round her (using the "out of the box" technique for her leg ... nearly cut her leg off, so maybe this
    wasn't such a good idea!) using my third largest Framelits Oval Die, before bringing this party girl to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
    • Skin - FS2, FS3, CR4, GB10
    • Hair - GB8, GB9, GB10
    • Dress & Gloves - PL1, PL2
    • Earring - Silver Gel Pen
    • Shoes - True Black, Silver Gel Pen
    • Glass - BT1, DG4, GB8
    • Outline - BT1
  • Gems - from my stash

I hope you'll come over to Incy Wincy Designs and check out the other gorgeous 3,2,1 Recipe creations by my very talented team-mates. Don't forget to then come back and show us your creations ... and don't forget, you need to tell us in your post what you're using 3 of, 2 of and 1 of! This challenge will end on Sunday 14th April 2014.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Hope you have a great week!

Hugs, Helen x

11 comments:

  1. Lovely girlie card, she looks like she's having a good time! LOL
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love using the bling for the strip on the sketch! Fun and creative! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Helen - love that image - thanks again for the heads up on CC - I would have got their eventually but who knows when!!! Lol!!!! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Sassy Martini lady. Great fun image. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week. Hugs Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo cheers! I don;t mind if I do after a busy day at work.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us for our Ovals challenge at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had or ever had a figure like that. Lovely sassy card.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT Team B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sassy lady indeed, a super card. thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, love the style of this - thanks so much for joining us at with our Ovals challenge at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty make, and perfect for our 'Ovals' challenge over at Digi Choosday. Thanks for joining in! Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, and such a pretty design. Love the bling details. Thank you for joining us at {Pin}sperational Challenges this week.

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x