Morning folks! How are we all today! Hope you had a great weekend - I think Spring has finally sprung here as the weather has been glorious!
It's new challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs and this one is right up my street. We want to see your Clean & Simple projects!
We have 2 great sponsors:
MelJen's Designs are offering our first lucky winner a prize of 4 digital images from their store.
Iva Nova Chest are offering our second lucky winner a Goodie Bag from their
store and here is a little more about them:
**"Iva Nova Chest" is online store with great choice of Charms, Pendants and Other Jewelry Findings in Malaysia. More than 400 designs of charms and pendants in Antique Bronze, Copper, Antique Silver, Silver, Antique Gold and Gold colours you can find here. Our assortment is growing every week. Welcome and Happy crafting!**
The DT have been lucky enough to have some images from MelJen's Designs to showcase, and here is my CAS card featuring one of Melissa's cute digis:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Card base - is Centura Pearl in Snow White Silver
- Image - is by Melissa at MelJen's Designs and he is called Ornament Mouse. I have die cut round him using the "out of the box" technique for the hook using my second largest Framelits Oval Die, before bringing this cutie to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens and Gold and Silver Gel Pens
- Sentiment - is by Paulette at Create with TLC, and this one was part of the Christmas Club: The Sequel in November 2011.
I hope you'll come over to Incy Wincy Designs and check out the other wonderful Clean and Simple cards by my very talented team-mates. Don't forget to then come back and show us your creations. This challenge will end on Sunday 20th April 2014.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Challenge 25 - Favourite Stitching, Real or Faux? at As You Like It Challenges - Have only tried real stitching (by hand) once on a card and wasn't really that happy with the result. So, it's definitely Faux stitching for me .... normally with my sparkly metallic gel pens which give a great sheen to the stitches!
- Challenge #207 - Must Have a Hat in the Image at Robyn's Fetish
Hugs, Helen x