Friday 1 September 2017

The Love Bus

This is my second post of the day - please scroll down to see my earlier post

Good evening crafty friends and I'm back with another post!


I'm GDT with the Dressy Girls over on the All Dressed Up Facebook page and tonight sees the launch of the new Challenge - our theme for you this month is Square Cardz with an All Dressed Up Image.


We're heading off to a family wedding tomorrow - the bride was one of my bridesmaids when Papa Mia and I got married many moons ago and is also one of his cousins, so this is the very special card I made for the happy couple using one of Wendy's gorgeous wedding images and trying to follow the wedding colours of blush and rose gold:


My card recipe is as follows:
  • Card base - is Centura Pearl Snow White with Hint of Gold which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card base. I have also scored 5 vertical lines at ½cm intervals on the folded side of the card
  • Image - is the beautiful Just Married by Wendy at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps. I have brought this lovely camper van to life using my Spectrum Noir Colouring System Marker Pens in the listed colours before die cutting it using my largest Sizzix Ovals die. I then tool distressed the edge of the oval just to add a little bit more detail
    • Love Birds - IG1, IG2, IG3, CR6, DR5, DR7
    • Suitcases - CR2, PP3, PP5, CR6, DR5, DR7, EB1, EB2
    • Bunting - CR6, DR5, DR7
    • Windows - IG3, IG1
    • Bodywork - IG1, IG2, IG3, CR2, PP3, PP5, CR6, DR5, DR7, Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen and 2 pearls
    • Tyres - IG4, IG6, IG9
    • Grounding - EB1, EB2,
    • Outline - BT1
  • Embellishments - of pearls and ribbon were from my stash and I used the bow-maker on my Ultimate Pro to tie that lovely big bow.
I hope that you've inspired you to come over to the All Dressed Up Facebook page and play along with our Square Cardz with an All Dressed Up Image. Haven't got any All Dressed Up images? Wendy has very generously provided some freebies here - please send your friends over to ADU for the freebies though, to make sure they're available for other crafters to share! Don't forget that our blog challenge of Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image is also running at the moment - why not enter your card into both challenges so that you're in with a chance of winning more images? 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
That's it from me for this evening ... now I must shoot off and ensure we've got everything ready for travelling to the wedding tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Helen x

6 comments:

  1. VERY pretty Helen, and I love the VW image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that adorable vintage bus and the ribbon is a GORGEOUS touch! Thanks so much for joining our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Hi again, Helen. I almost forgot to tell you....Tomorrow is our BLOG HOP and I hope you will join the fun! Someone will win the Ribbon Club Assortment for the month. I hope to see you there!
      Karen L
      Really Reasonable Ribbon

      Delete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week.
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, the image you have used is lovely and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet a Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x