Wednesday 15 November 2017

It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas!

Hello to you, crafty friends.

Apologies for such a long hiatus from my blogging activities - the return to school in September was it's usual madness and things weren't great for me in terms of the workload that I was expected to clear during the day, which in turn was impacting on my work/life balance. Soooo, after much soul searching, I applied for a new job and was successfully appointed! It is with huge sadness and much regret that I am leaving the school after nearly 8½ years, and I will be joining my new team next week.

It might take me a wee while to find my feet in my new job, and that very precious work/life balance, but I'm hoping to be able to rejoin the Design Teams I was previously with and I thank them all for their patience throughout 2017 where I appear to have been such a "flaky" teamie!





So, without further ado, it's new challenge time over at All Dressed Up and, as usual, our theme is Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image Wendy has plenty of gorgeous images available in the All Dressed Up Etsy Store. Haven't got any All Dressed Up images? Wendy has very generously provided some freebies here - please send your friends over to ADU for the freebies though, to make sure they're available for other crafters to share!



Here is my inspiration for you using one of Wendy's newly released images Christmas Hair Do:



My card recipe is as follows:




I hope you'll come over to All Dressed Up and join in with this challenge. Don't forget that our Dressy teamies over on the All Dressed Up Facebook Page run their own challenge and you can enter both challenges with the same project. Why not play along and increase your chances of winning some of Wendy's gorgeous digis?

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I'll be back next week - in the meantime, take care!

Hugs, 
Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Your card is pretty, sweet image, beautiful colouring and a lovely design. Thank you for playing along with our November Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x