Good morning friends,
A very quick post from me which I will update later ... got mega family things going on at the mo.
It's time for a new challenge at The Crafty Pad and this week's challenge has been set by Diane. The theme is Cake.
This week's lovely sponsor is Tracey from The Stamping Boutique who is giving this week's lucky winner 3 digital images of their choice. Tracey has also provided some digis for the DT to work with and I chose this gorgeous Birthday Fairy.
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - is Centura Pearl in Ivory, which I have cut, scored and folded to make a stepper card. This is the first time I've made one of these without following a template, and I'm not sure if I've got it quite right!
- Design Papers - are from the May 2012 Crafter's Companion Member's Download called Spring has Sprung.
- Image - this gorgeous fairy is Birthday Fairy by Tracey Malnofski at The Stamping Boutique. I've brought this tender moment to life using my Spectrum Noir pens mainly in turquoise and pink (definitely my fave colours of the moment as they're featuring quite regularly on my cards!) and a silver gel pen to highlight the wings, the fairy's jewellery and wand, and the cake. If you click on the picture, you can supersize it to check out that sparkle!
- Sentiment - is, of course, by the talented Paulette at Create with TLC and was a freebie she gave away on her blog in August. I imported the image into my word processing programme and tweaked the colour to a shade of turquoise, to tie in with the colours used on my the image and papers.
Head over to The Crafty Pad and see the gorgeous creations by the rest of Team A. Then come back and show us your Cake creations! You've got until 8pm (GMT) on Saturday 17th November 2012 to link your cards up.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
- Your favourite Colour Combination (using a Crafter's Companion Product) at Crafter's Companion
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs, Helen x