Monday 19 November 2012

Me and My Snowman


Hello friends and welcome to Monday! It's new challenge time over at Incy Wincy Designs and this week's challenge is Hip to be Square! Perfect ... lots of my cards are square!!!!!!!!!

Our lovely sponsor this week is Gerda from The Stamp Fairy who has not only provided some gorgeous images for the DT girls to work with this week, but is also offering this week's lucky winner a $10 Gift Certificate to her store! Now that's a great prize!
As soon as I saw the images Gerda had offered the DT, I knew I wanted to use this cute one ... and here is the card I've made for your inspiration this week (several squares!):
 



My card recipe is as follows:

  • Base Card - made from Centura Pearl in Snow White, cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card
  • Design Papers - a new release in the Create with TLC Winter Club called December Snows Paper 6. I just love the colours of them ... thanks for a lovely goodie Paulette!
  • Image - this gorgeous couple are called Mimi Winter 4 and I have brought the pair to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens
  • Snowflakes - punched in 2 different sizes from Centura Pearl card in Snow White
  • Ribbon - is 3mm Galena Opal wired ribbon from my stash, and was part of a Fantastic Ribbons blog candy I won last autumn from the lovely Annette
Do check out the Incy Wincy Designs blog and see how it's Hip to be Square! The DT has been joined this week by the November Guest Designer Paula, AND Annette and Gerda from The Stamp Fairy DT have joined us as well to give you even more inspiration!!!! Do come back and show us your projects - you've got until Sunday 25th November 2012 to link your creations up.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


 Have a great week.

Hugs,
Helen x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen what a cute image and lovely colours.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly gorgeous creation sweetie I love it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. supercute image Helen and you've coloured it beautifully - stunning paper too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Helen! The image is just tooooo cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Helen. I love the cute image and beautiful colours

    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen...cute image & that paper looks fab! Hope you're well & having a good week!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, Just wanted to pop by and say hello, I've been very slack with my visiting after holidaying and then being internet-less. This is a lovely card, those snowflakes are fab.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x