This is my second post of the day - please scroll down to see my first post
Hello again, crafty ones!
It's new challenge day at Lexi's Creations and this time Susan has set us the challenge of Thanks/Thanksgiving. You could make a card using autumnal colours giving thanks for everything that has happened through the year, or you could make a card that say "Thanks" to someone.
Our sponsor for this fortnight's challenge is the lovely Lexi from Fairy Dust Crafts, who (as well as letting the DT loose in her store to choose images to showcase for this challenge) is offering our lucky winner 5 Digital Stamps from her store. Not only will you find the gorgeous digital images there, you'll also find rubber stamps and lots of other fabulous crafting goodies like Viva Decor, Promarkers, a variety of lace and ribbons, embellishments, flowers, charms etc. and all at fantastic prices ... now that's well worth a visit!
I have made a "Thank You" card and, without further ado, here it is:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - pre-made A6 card in cream
- Roses - PP3, PP4, PP5,
- Seedheads - Silver Gel Pen
- Foliage - BT2, BT4
- Wrap - EB1, EB2
- Ribbon - CR6, CR8
- Outline - BT1
- Sentiment - is by Paulette from Create with TLC and was one of the freebies on her blog in August this year. I have used my silver gel pen to make the sentiment sparkle a bit (if you click on the photo above to "supersize" it you can see this)
- Paperclip - from the stationery pot on my computer desk
Head on over to Lexi's Creations and see how my talented teamies are saying Thanks or celebrating Thanksgiving. Don't forget to come back and share your creations with us! You've got until Saturday 24th November 2012 to link your cards up.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Challenge 10 - Thank You at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge
- Use Office Stationery at Ladybug Crafts Ink
- Thanks or Thankgiving (with a sentiment) at Sentimental Sundays
Hope you have a great and crafty week!
Hugs, Helen x