This is my first post of the day - please scroll up to see my second
Good morning friends and I hope you are well. Welcome to Deb, my newest follower ... hope you enjoy this crafting journey with me! So much for it being spring! Parts of the UK are under several inches of snow (which is enough to bring life grinding to a halt here!) although we've only got a bitterly cold wind and a little rain! I hope you are keeping warm and well, wherever you are.
This morning brings a new challenge for the Team A Divas at Whoopsi Daisy, and our theme for you this week is Use a Digi - easy peasy, and with so many gorgeous digital images and papers out in the "WWW", there can be no reason for you not joining in!
Our lucky winner's prize is (as usual) one sheet of images from the Whoopsi Daisy Store, unless you've used a Whoopsi Daisy Image for your project in which case you can choose two sheets of images. Linnie has also kindly let the DT loose in her store to choose an image to showcase.
I've chosen one of Linnie's older digis to showcase this time, and here is my card using an image which Linnie launched last spring:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - made from Centura Pearl in Red (originally from a pack of Christmas colours) which I cut, scored and folded to make a 12cm square card
- Design Paper - is from the Romance CD from the Popcorn the Bear Platinum Triple CD-Rom Collection.
- Image - This gorgeous girl is from Sheet 346 and she is just one of the gorgeous digis drawn by Linne at Whoopsi Daisy. On this sheet there are 4 beautiful images, including this ballerina. I've brought this girl to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the following colours:
- Skin - FS2, FS3, FS6
- Hair - EB5, EB8
- Bow in Hair - EB1, EB2, CR10
- Leotard - EB1, EB2
- Tutu - CR10, CR11
- Leggings - EB1, EB2, IG10, True Black
- Outline - IG1, IG2
- Edge Distressing - Craf-T chalk in Tan
- Ribbon - is red organza ribbon from my stash
- Sentiment - is from the Happy Birthday Sentiments Set by Debbie at The Crafty Pad Designs
Do come over to Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and see the other gorgeous creations the Divas have made "Using a Digi". Then, don't forget to come and show us your creations - you've got until Sunday 31st March to link your creations up. And, don't forget if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, then you can make any style of card or project - you don't have to follow this week's theme!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I'll be back later with my next post of the day. In the meantime, take care.
Hugs, Helen x