Saturday 30 March 2013

Snowflake Painter

Hello friends,

Hope you are all well and enjoying your Easter weekend. Here's another non-DT card from me; I decided as the weather in the UK has been soooo unseasonal in the last couple of weeks, that I would make a snowy card.


I've had this image for a while and when I saw yet another snow flurry hurtle past the window last weekend, I knew what to make!

My card recipe is as follows:


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


I'm hoping to get another post done this weekend, as the end of March is the deadline for the current Progressive Challenges over at Crafter's Digital Art Center. If you get a spare hour or so to yourself to make a card or two, why not come over and join in the fun?


Hugs, Helen x

3 comments:

  1. Helen, great card! Yes it is still very cold in many places, lot of snow. Your card is very appropriate. Very creative.....
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    Lynnel, CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Helen. That image is darling. The 8 inches of snow we had last week has just finished melting away. :) Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES.

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this card is adorable! Love the rocker shape and the image is so sweet! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC SEASONAL FUN CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x