This is my first post of the day - please scroll up to see my second post.
Good Morning All!
Sorry this post is a little late ... I've had rather a hectic weekend doing lots of boring (yawn!) but very essential paperwork, and although I made my card, I didn't get a chance to write the post. Anyway, it being a Monday morning it's new challenge time at Incy Wincy Designs, and this week it's Bears, Bears, Bears!
My card recipe is as follows:
- Base Card - is Centura Pearl in Snow White, which I have cut, scored and folded to make a 15cm square card.
- Bear Fur - BGR1, BGR3
- Bear Halo - Silver Gel Pen
- Outline - IG1
- Wings - TB1, Silver Gel Pen to make hatched lines to give a gauzy effect
- Clouds - IG1, Silver Gel Pen
- Background - Chalks in Light Blue
- Edge lines - Silver Gel Pen
- Sentiment - is by the talented Paulette at Create with TLC and was a freebie she gave away on her blog in August last year. As soon as I saw the image selection, I knew this was the sentiment I would use for this card as it is just perfect! I drew lines around the edge of my sentiment in Silver Gel Pen, so it ties in with my image.
There is bucketloads of wonderful inspiration over at Incy Wincy Designs, not only from my talented team-mates and The Stamp Fairy girls, but we also have Saumya joining us as a Guest Designer this month. So do check out their gorgeous Bears, Bears, Bears projects and leave the girls some blog love! Don't forget to come back and share your creations with us - you've got until Sunday 7th October 2012 to link your cards up.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
- Challenge #28 - Use a Digi at The Cutie Pie Challenge
- Challenge #136 - Pretty Pastels at Totally Papercrafts (Second Entry)
- Fortnightly Challenge 46 - Anything Goes at Forever Friends
- Challenge #5 - Let's See your Humour at Chalk 'n' Stock - I know it's not side splitting humour, but I think my sentiment is quite amusing in relation to the image!
Hugs, Helen x