Hope you're having a lovely Easter weekend if, like me, you're celebrating. I'm hoping that I'm enjoying a lie-in at the mo, so I'm scheduling this post .... fingers crossed!
It's time for a new challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs, and this week we're looking for your Clean and Simple creations. We're also welcoming our newest teamie Lori, so please head over to her blog to say "Hi".
Our sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi and our lucky winner will be getting some goodies from this on-line digital stamp store. We've been lucky enough to receive some images to showcase, and here is my card featuring one of Dr Digi's images:
My card recipe is as follows:
- Card base - is a pre-made 14.8 cm square in white card onto which I've layered a plain black card square
- Image - is the very humourous Phyllis the Festive Fairy (I'm sure if I were a fairy, this would be me!) which has been drawn by Brigzy at Dr Digi. I brought Phyllis to life using my Spectrum Noir Pens in the listed colours before fussy cutting her.
- Hair - IG2, IG3, IG4
- Skin - FS7, FS8, FS9
- Dress - DR1, DR2, DR3, DR4
- Wand & Wings - Silver Gel Pen and White Glitter
- Outline - BT1
- Christmas Tree - was embossed using the smallest tree on my Ultimate Pro Embossing Board Snowman Delight and Candlelight. I added a star to the top of tree using a die cut (the smallest star from the Die'sire Essentials Stars die set) from white glitter cardstock
- Falling Sparkles - are dots of glue onto which I've sprinkled White Glitter - you might have to click on the photo to supersize it and check out the sparkle!
I've left this card free of a sentiment for now, hoping that I'll find a suitable one before Christmas!
Please head over to the Incy Wincy Blog and check out the amazing Clean and Simple designs by my very talented teamies. I hope we'll inspire you to grab your crafting supplies and join this challenge - it closes on Sunday 12th April 2015.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- G is for Glitter at ABC Christmas Challenge
- Challenge #138 - Holiday Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (Second Entry)
Hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Helen x