Wednesday 15 July 2020

Time for a glass of something that goes "Fizzzzzzzz"

Good evening crafty friends and welcome back to Casa Mia - as the current Covid restrictions ease, I hope you are keeping safe and well … please make sure that you adhere to any requirements that are local for you.


It's the fifteen of the month again (it's worrying how quickly they seem to come round!) and it's time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Challenge. As ever, our challenge is Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image. Don't have any All Dressed Up images? No worries, Wendy has plenty of gorgeous images available in the All Dressed Up Etsy Store and has also very generously provided some freebies here. However, please play fair with the freebies, and send your friends over to ADU for them … this will ensure that they continue to be available for other crafters to share! Thank you!






One of my colleagues celebrated her 40th Birthday last month, and whilst all team members receive a handcrafted card on their Birthday, I wanted this one to be special as this lady and I have covered a Duty Day together in the office together since the beginning of lockdown. I also happen to know that she particularly enjoys celebrating with a glass of something that goes "fizzzzzzzz", so this gorgeous image was very appropriate and the recipient absolutely loved her card, and the bottle of Prosecco that went with it!




My card recipe is as follows:
  • Card base - is a 5" x 7" premade base in white card. This is a new size for me and I quite like being able to print my images that bit larger!
  • Design Paper - is this beautiful Gray Paper which is part of a collaboration by the Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking designers called All the Princesses. This paper can be found in the Solid Paper Kit by Janet Scott. I have matted and layered this onto some matt black card for elegance.
  • Image - is the ultra-glamourous Prosecco Time by the wonderful Wendy who is the artist behind All Dressed Up Digital Stamps. This gorgeous girl comes with her own sentiment too, but I cropped it out for this card. I have brought this girl to life using my Copic alcohol markers, before die cutting her with one of my Sizzix Framelits Ovals dies.
  • Sentiment - has been die cut from silver mirri card, before being mounted on a fishtail banner made from the Gray Paper.
I hope I have inspired you to come over to the blog and join in with this month's challenge. But if you're in need of further inspiration please head over there to feast your eyes on the gorgeous creations made by my every-so-talented Dressy Teamies. Then, don't forget to come back and show us your creations which need to be Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image. This challenge ends on the evening of 14th August, UK time.

In the meantime, I would like to share my card with the following challenges:
That's it from me for now … take care!

Crafty hugs,
Helen x

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card - especially acceptable accompanied by some fizzzz.
    Thank you for joining us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pretty image and lovely colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grey paper goes so well with the colour of her dress.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card. I love the simple use of just gray paper and the colour of her dress. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Helen! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by leaving a comment on this blog you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and you therefore consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I read and appreciate every one!

Helen x